top of page
- Sat, Jun 10Kansas City
- Sun, Jul 302111 Woodland Ave, Kansas City, MO 64108, USA
HBCU Walking Billboard is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that promotes awareness of, attendance to, and graduation from Historically Black Colleges & Universities. What started as a simple t-shirt campaign to accompany an 8th grade English project, has grown into college preparation workshops, career readiness training, ongoing student support, and a national social media campaign!
ANYONE can be an #HBCUWalkingBillboard:
1. Prospects: Current elementary, middle, and high school students who will one day consider an HBCU
2. Rookies: College students currently attending an HBCU
3. Alum: Proud graduates of any HBCU
4. Allies: Supporters who did not attend an HBCU, but recognize their inherent value.
bottom of page